Food-Grade Diatomaceous Earth
Dry out your animal feed naturally with Harris Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth Powder & Duster. Crafted without any additives or fillers, this diatomaceous earth can be mixed into feed for horses, cattle, chickens and many other animals. Created from fossilized diatoms, a type of freshwater algae, Harris diatomaceous earth is mined in Nevada. Designated food grade by the FDA, it’s designed to help control parasites, aid in digestion and promote overall well-being.Key Benefits
- Includes powder duster tool to assist in dispersing into your animal’s feed.
- FDA designated as food-grade diatomaceous earth.
- Pure-white color shows that no fillers or additives are included.
- Cultivated to help aid in digestion, control parasites and promote overall well-being,
- Designed as an anti-caking food additive.
- Can also be used as a topical pest killer. Safe to sprinkle directly onto pet's fur, in their bedding, and around the home.